January 2023 DeploymentHighlights of the v6.4.0 release include the following:
- Restored support for reviewer-link pages.
- Improved external document linking on the Support page.
- Fixed bug with trailing slashes in application URLs.
- Improved internal testing.
- Cleared some dead / deprecated code out.
November 2022 DeploymentHighlights of the v6.3.0 release include the following:
- Improved Search function.
- Added link to Catalog of Expression Studies to homepage.
- Removed links to CEBSR API, RoC, and "Download Data".
- Simplified "My Data" and "Login" links and processes.
February 2022 DeploymentHighlights of the v5.0.5 release include the following:
- February 2022 Data Release: (Release Notes).
- Update CEBSR API message to reflect security issue
Various updatesHighlights of the v4.1.9 release include the following:
- ES author search fix
- ES publication results mismatch fix
- Update DNA Damage Classification Tool help document
- The DNA Damage Classification Tool was updated on 13 January 2021 to include USP41 in the biomarker gene set.
Various updatesHighlights of the v4.1.4 release include the following:
- Inclusion Feature
- Upgrade Release Notes to read from database
- Revise and Deploy New CEBS Landing Page
- ES - Test articles only associated with bin publication pages are not searchable
- Fix secondary static page gen. file download links
- Program of Work Page
- A standalone page that lists all associated studies, publications, and reports for a specific program, such as radiofrequency radiation emissions from cellular phones. Example: Radiofrequency radiation emissions from cellular phones
- Publication Page
- A standalone page that contains all applicable study data for studies that are contained within an NTP Report. Example: TR-595
- Study View Page
- A standalone page accesible by the green DATA button that contains viewable and downloadable data for a single study, such as Data Tables, Individual Animal Data, and Microarray Data. Study View pages may also contain curated data such as descriptions, remarks, commentary, and DOI link. Example: 28-Day Evaluation of the Toxicity (C04049) of Perfluorononaoic Acid (PFNA) (375-95-1) on Harlan Sprague-Dawley Rats Exposed via Gavage
- Test Article Page
- A standalone page that shows all studies run for the test article, including publications and study data. Example: Toluene (108-88-3)